Wednesday 13 August 2008

Mixtape Vol. 1




Having a week where I refuse to do any work and sit around at my parents house is all well and good, but it does get a little boring. So I made a mixtape. It's badly mixed (most of these songs aren't 'mixable' and I hadn't used this program for recording or mixing before) and there's a few skips and stuff. I was thinking of re-recording it so it sounds better, but I can't be arsed, Neighbours is on in a minute.

So here you go, some songs that I like all as one long MP3. It's 45 minutes long. which is how long it takes me to get to work in the mornings, which is handy.

Tracklisting:

Half Machine Mixtape Vol. 1

1. Bring It On Home (Live 1963) - Sam Cooke
2. Memories - Leonard Cohen
3. I Don't Want To Grow Up - Scarlett Johansson
4. Midnight - Yazoo
5. Baby - The Associates
6. A Little Lost - Arthur Russell
7. Lost Cause - Beck
8. The End - Nancy Sinatra
9. Modern Girl - Sleater-Kinney
10. On Fire - Sebadoh
11. Drinker's Peace - Guided By Voices
12. Brulee - Ratatat
13. On The Town Square - Robert Wyatt

N.B. I didn't include J. Dilla, which seems to be a mixtape regular at the moment. Maybe next time...

Download it HERE

No comments: